Sunday, June 19, 2011

I ♥ Sushi

Not sure how I'm feeling right now.  Went out with the new guy last night and had a really great time, but it ended right after our fantastic sushi dinner and our previous plans for doing something afterwards were completely dropped and kicked under the car.  He said he had a good time and wants to go out again, but I've heard that before.

So when our date ended at eight freakin thirty, I checked my phone and had a message from new awesome roommate saying she wanted to hang out.  Spent the rest of the night with her at the park talking about absolutely everything under the moon.  I love her.  I've never had a friendship progress so fast and so naturally.  I think she's meant to be in my life right now for one reason or another.

Why can't it be that easy with guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment