Monday, June 13, 2011

Fingers Crossed!

The new roommate and I put in an application for the perfect house today!  The house I mentioned a couple of days ago was actually perfect house #2 because really perfect house #1 had already been rented.  Buuuttt.... that person's new job fell through so it was offered to us!  It's literally three doors down from the other and is the exact same size and layout, but has a much larger fenced back yard and is on a cul-de-sac.  I think I'm in love!

So, yeah, if all goes well and it gets approved, we move in July 1st!  We're having a meeting of my dog and her cats tomorrow.  My dog grew up with my cat and sometimes I think he thinks he is a cat, so I'm not worried.  We're going to get lunch after that and take him to the dog park.  He's going to love getting out of the kennel for a little while.  Can't wait to take him HOME!

New awesome roommate and I are already planning the layout of furniture and putting together a house warming party!  I absolutely cannot wait.  I think it's going to be a great fresh start. :)

1 comment: