Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Back Hurts

The trip to Mississippi was fast but also very long.  An absolute ton of driving in only a little over 48 hours, but look at that happy dog...


...totally worth it!  My preggo road-tripping friend was kind enough to accompany me and got to experience MS for the first time.  We totally saw an armadillo.  Just saying...

Yesterday I got the official divorce paperwork in the mail needing resigning and re-notarization.  Apparently the judge doesn't like DIY divorce paperwork, although that's what the lady at the court told us to do.  Anyways, got that done today, then got to unload a moving truck in 95-degree weather.  It was a shipping company, not official "movers", so my mom and I got to do the heavy lifting.  Luckily she knew the driver (he had actually asked her out many, many moons ago), and he helped us with the really heavy stuff.  Then I went back to work and rearranged the whole store.  It was a long day.

But my puppy is here and my stuff is here, and that's all that matters now.  I'm still exhausted, but looking forward to a real day off on Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment