Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Delicious Days

So I haven't been completely faithful in following my diet.  I started a week ago today but had to re-start last Thursday.  What can I say... the husband is persuasive with his culinary wiles.  I have been mostly following the rules since then, but my supposed "sensible dinners" haven't always been completely sensible.  I did somehow manage to turn down waffles with mac & cheese and summer sausage on top.  It sounds totally disgusting, but the one bite I had was one of the most delicious things I think I've ever tasted.  I decided I want that as my birthday cake next month.

Because I've been cheating a little I've been too scared to hop on the Wii Fit scale... our real scale went the way of the Christmas tree during our last move too, thank goodness.  I'll find out tomorrow though when I go back to Memphis for my rescheduled un-drugging appointment.  The snow we got this weekend required a cancellation, but that's okay because the husband and I had a fantastic day.  For breakfast we made the waffles that later led to the previously mentioned food masterpiece.  The rest of the day we enjoyed the snow then lazed around and enjoyed having the house to ourselves (the roommate flew home for a week!).  ;)


I played in the snow like I haven't since I was little (my old lady back has since let me know that I can't do that much anymore though).  Our big dog loves catching snowballs and she was destroying them as fast as I could make them.  She and the puppy had a phenomenal time and played for hours.








Happy Snow Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment