Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Want This House


Isn't it beautiful?  I love the old bungalow/craftsman style houses and I can hear this one calling out my name.  It was built in 1913, has 2,900 square feet, has been renovated and fixed up all purdy like.  3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 fireplaces!  Sigh...


It's in Nashville, TN, which is where we'll most likely be moving in a few months.  That is if the husband gets a job there.  We've also been looking at Portland, OR, and a couple of places in NC.  But we'd really like to go to Nashville. 


Anyways, this house seems (to me at least) to be priced crazy low... weird neighborhood maybe?  Not that we'll be looking (or could even afford) to buy again anytime soon, but I fell in love with this house as soon as I saw it.  Don't know why I was searching for houses for sale... maybe just to see what's available should we decide to settle down there.


I want to one day have a big house that our kids can bring their families back to for holidays and such with plenty of room for everyone plus more.  That would be so nice.  Until then we'll be renting and searching for that town to call home.  For now we're enjoying wandering around.

No comments:

Post a Comment