Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Keeping Busy

I've done a complete 180 from yesterday.  I feel pretty good!  Woke up feeling okay and took the puppy to the vet.  He has a tendency to get motion sickness in the car and he didn't let me down with it today.  Icky, yes.  Poor thing looked so pitiful.  He's much better now and done with all his puppy shots.

I had lunch at a local sub shop with the husband and the roommate then came home and continued working on some bread dough I started last night.  I got the recipe from my in-laws and I'm not sure I'm doing it right.  It may not look so pretty, but I bet it'll taste good.

Today I even called up some friends I haven't spoken to in months!  I haven't really felt like talking to anybody lately, so I jumped to it when I felt the urge to call.  All I got were voice mails, but that's okay.  Called my parents too and had a nice little chat.

Today I feel like everything's going to be okay.  I'm truly trying to take to heart what Lloyd Dobler said and actually do it.  It's working so far I think.  Maybe I just need to stay busy like I have been today.  I haven't had time to think about much of anything, which has been kind of nice.  We'll see if I can do it again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I wish we all just had our own personal Lloyd Dobler always whispering in our ears... The world would be a better place!

    ReplyDelete