Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gatherings

I'm a little nervous for Saturday.  My preggo road-tripping friend is having a baby shower thrown by one of her sisters.  She's the first really close friend to get knocked up since I'd been TTC, and it's been hard to see her belly grow week by week and hear her tales through this surprise pregnancy.  Their family invited me to dinner the other night, and I almost teared up a few times.  I got them under control, but it's got me a little worried about the shower.

Luckily though, I'll have something else for my mind to wander to if it gets to be too much.  Right after the shower is the housewarming party for my roommate and me to break in our new residence!  Friends, food, drinks... it'll be going on all night, and I'm so looking forward to hanging out and unwinding some!

It's been so nice to live with and see a good friend everyday.  We only just met a bit ago, but everything is working out so great and it feels like we've known each other forever.  Same with work kind of... it's like working with friends most of the time.  I'm loving things right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment