Monday, July 11, 2011

I Got Game

So I thought I'd totally found the sport that I was naturally brilliant at.  Get ready for it...


Ladder Ball!


That's my adorable puppy with the makeshift set my roommate's boyfriend constructed.

I'd played once before and wasn't too bad at it.  I got to play again at our house warming party this weekend and I totally rocked it!  Everyone wanted to be on my team, and I don't think I've felt that since I was the tallest kid in middle school during the basketball segment of phys ed.  I sucked at basketball, but nobody seemed to notice because I was towering above them.

Anyways, I tried getting in a little practice round after work today, and apparently my mad skills only come out after a few beers.  I totally suck when I haven't been drinking.  Completely overthrowing and having numerous ones swirl around the bar a few times only to fall straight to the ground.  Sigh...  I was so ready for a tournament.

Are ladder ball tournaments a real thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment