Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mind Shrinking Over Java

I had another therapy appointment this afternoon, and it was much needed.  Hadn't seen her in about a month, and I think that's just a little too long to go right now.  She splits her time between here and Charlotte and ended up having to give up her office space here, so we met at a coffee shop today.  It was different, but just as effective.  I feel so much better after talking to her.

I've been having a rough time and she gave me a new perspective today.  Some things to think about when I'm getting really down.  Hopefully I can put that into action when the time comes again.  If not, I'll get another reminder when I see her again in a couple of weeks.  I'm going to start associating her with coffee and get really excited about it before too long, haha.

I do love me some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment