Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why I woke up exhausted this morning...

We were running with a huge crowd of people through a town, through its buildings and back ways.  I was fine with him for awhile, then got angry and started yelling at him, telling him to go catch up with our friend.  After awhile I didn't see them and was worried that something had gone wrong.  I ran ahead searching for him, and found them in a side room.  Not sure what exactly had happened to him, but he was exhausted and hurting.  Somehow we were next to each other and our friend was in the corner reading.  He started to be affectionate, and I was rather pleased by it, but told him to stop because our friend was right there.  He did and then said that this was our time to talk things out, discuss what we could have done differently and find a peace between us.  We started talking, asking general "weather"-type questions at first.  Then I asked if he was still seeing his girlfriend.  He froze, and a look of "I've got some news" spread across his face.  I asked if she was pregnant.

End scene.

3 comments:

  1. What?!? Oh no no no no no! Please tell me this is a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does have a gf, but the pregnancy part was just in my dream, but I've thought about it. It would be one of those "Well that just figures" kind of things. Dreamed about him again last night and am exhausted again this morning. It's been a long week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotcha... I completely understand that fear. Completely. I'm sorry it's been such a rough week.

    ReplyDelete