Monday, July 4, 2011

More Irony

All day today I've been thinking about sex.  I got EWCM this morning and am supposedly fertile right now, so it makes sense that all I can think about is doing the dirty. 

But, literally two minutes ago it just dawned on me that exactly five years ago today I got dumped by a guy who was confused as to why I didn't want to have sex.  I was still a virgin at that point, and it totally baffled him why I had waited so long to give it up.  I was waiting for that special someone.  I guess I didn't think he was it.

The guy I was with right before I got with the husband dumped me for the same reason, even though we weren't technically dating.  Then he told me the day after the husband and I started officially dating that he wanted more than just sex.  But I didn't see a future with him and had made a commitment to the husband because I could see a future with him and wanted to pursue it.

I don't know why, but right now I just think all of that is kind of funny.

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing as to what pops in our heads, and when. Sending lots of love and strength your way!

    ReplyDelete