Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beaten Down

I almost lost it today.  Not exactly sure what... my emotional "stability", my sanity, my grasp on reality.  Whatever it is, it almost got gone.

I had a freak out.  Not quite a panic attack, but it felt like something close to it.  I've been feeling the build up all week, and this morning it all exploded and I forgot how to deal with everything.  I forgot that it is going to be okay one day.  I forgot that it has to be.  I don't feel like I know that deep down anymore.

I wanted to give up... on everything.  I still do a little, actually.  I just don't know how to keep going.  I don't know what to do.  I don't know that hoping it'll get better a little more day by day is going to cut it anymore.

I think I need more help.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be afraid to ask for that help lady. Sometimes, having someone to talk to can make more of a difference than you would ever imagine! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete