Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Disc Golf

I've only played twice before, and my third experience with it was today in a freakin tournament.  My roommate talked me into it.  Luckily it was doubles, and I got to choose her as my partner... this time only.  Apparently if I decide to do this again, it's luck of the draw for a partner.

My first time playing was a little over a year ago, and the second was with her last week.  She said I'm a natural, and our teammates today agreed, so yay me, haha.  Definitely need practice though, and I can totally do that now because she bought me my first disc after the tournament today...

Isn't it pretty? :)  I ♥ my roommate!

The best part of this tournament thing?  The boys.  Cute boys.  There were about thirty people all together, and only three of us were women.  We went out to dinner with quite a few of them afterwards and had a pretty great time.  I had a couple of drinks and enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Thank goodness I'm not working tomorrow... I'm gonna hurt!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try this for a while... sounds like such a blast!

    ReplyDelete