Sunday, April 24, 2011

I had a happy day!

About damn time!

Saw a bunch of friends today and spent time with the newest baby of the bunch!  She actually liked me, I couldn't believe it.  I don't have a lot of experience with kids so I'm always a little awkward around them.  But we sat and played with legos for like an hour!  She sat in my lap, smiled at me like she knew me and gave lots of hugs.  Absolutely melted and broke my heart at the same time!  She was so adorable.  I want one!

And like so many, many times in the past when I've been with this group, I was once again the only single one in the whole bunch.  I swear, everyone else was all coupled up, even the kids.  It actually felt okay though.  It was kind of weird... I felt more comfortable around all these people than I think I ever have.  I felt like I belonged a little more.  It was a nice feeling.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment