Sunday, April 10, 2011

On The Road Again

I'm headed back down south.  I'm leaving tomorrow to go back to MS to pack all of my stuff up in boxes.  I figure I better do it now before I (hopefully) get a job.  Wouldn't want to ask for time off right after getting hired.  Gonna stay with some friends on the way there and back to break up the drive again.  They've been so awesome... I've stayed with them three times in the past few weeks and even had my cat with me the last trip through.  Their cats didn't appreciate us so much.

Not sure how things will go seeing the husband for a few days, but he'll be working a lot and I won't see him much.  I know we'll be polite, but I hope it's not as awkward as it was last time.  It probably will be though.  It's just an awkward situation all around now.

I've been doing okay.  I'm not in denial anymore and am accepting the way things are now.  I'm still sad and angry, but not as much as I was.  I'm actually starting to look forward to the future.  I'm sure the happy pills are playing a part in that, and I'm very thankful for them.  I'm hoping they'll help to curb my anxiety in some other areas of life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment