Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Over

He sent me a text message tonight that said he wants to get the paperwork started on making our separation official.  Really?!  All that we've been through and I don't even get the courtesy of a freakin phone call?!? 

I can't believe that the man I fell in love with could ever do this to me.  Like this.  I still don't know exactly what the hell happened, but I don't really care anymore.  He doesn't even care about or respect me enough to call and talk to me, so why should I? 

I'm about to be divorced, and by the time I'm ready to TTC again I may be physically unable to have children.  I know that's being overly dramatic right now, but it's a real fear.

That pisses me the fuck off.

And just to add insult to injury I got a freakin ton of EWCM today.  Just another reminder of all my dreams going down the drain for a very long time.

1 comment: